Below you will find more information regarding holiday deadlines so you can plan accordingly:
The following are the last pick up dates for shipping leaving the lab.
- Tuesday, December 15 - Last day for FedEx Ground and UPS Ground
- Wednesday, December 16 - Last day for UPSMI Domestic
- Monday, December 21 - Last day for FedEx Express Saver
- Saturday, December 19 - Last day for USPS Priority
- Tuesday, December 22 - Last day for 2-Day shipping - FedEx and UPS
- Wednesday, December 23 - Last Standard Overnight - FedEx and UPS
- Friday, December 18 - Last chance for Overnight Saturday Delivery before Christmas - FedEx and UPS
- Monday, December 7 - USPS First Class International
- Friday, December 4 - UPSMI International
- Tuesday, December 1 - APC International
- Monday, December 7- USPS Priority International
- Friday, December 18 - UPS WorldWide Expedited/WorldWide Saver
- Friday, December 18 - FedEx International Economy / International Priority
These dates do not include turnaround times in production - please see below for how to figure last order by dates:
All of the above dates are estimates based on shipping times. Please add the normal estimated production turnaround time for each product type to these dates to determine your order cut off dates to be received by the holiday. It is best to pad those deadlines with an extra day or two as unforeseen circumstances can interfere, and the shipping carriers do not guarantee their shipping times during the holiday rush.
The lab will be closed to observe the holidays on the following dates:
- Thursday, November 26th, 2020
- Friday, December 25th, 2020
- Friday, January 1st, 2020
Production hours will resume as normal on other business days during the holiday time period.